Skip to main content

My Respected Teacher (Poetry)

 



MY RESPECTED TEACHER

By: Nurizzah Nabihah


There is a person,

Who always concern,

"What are you, what you will become",

"Whatever you want, achieve among some",


There is a person,

Who always concern,

A person who's affection,

Create a magical power,

A person who's reflection,

Change attitude and favour,


Who tells stories a lot,

Revealing mysteries from thoughts,

Who makes you aware,

Who always care,


Who care about your future,

Efforts to make it brighter,

Your curiosity and,

Doubts who kill,


Who makes possible,

To grow your wishes as will,

Who always consoles,

Who connive never,


It can be only,

your 'Respected Teacher'.







Comments

  1. Inspiring! I love your writing style!🤩

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much mix feelings after I read this poem. This is so moving. GREAT POETRY. This is really good. I love the word choices and I want more of this posting. If there is any harcopy available can contact me on WhatsApp 0139986241

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great word choice! Had a mixed feelings, you make me what to rise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the writing! Great poem 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. • Effectively responses to the work of others with pertinent and original insights

    ReplyDelete
  6. excellent writing!! love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE YOUR WRITING!

    ReplyDelete
  8. excellent poem ! keep it up ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO INSPIRING I LOVE YOUR POEM SO MUCH

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment