Skip to main content

Best School Ever πŸ”Š (Prose non-fiction)

              πŸŽ“πŸ’ž  BEST SCHOOL EVER πŸ’žπŸŽ“

        It was 16 February 2023, my very last phase of School Based Experience (SBE). As long as I remembered, I have been going through three phases of SBE in three different schools and to be honest, the last school that I went was the best. It was Sekolah Kebangsaan Sri Binjai. This school is known to be the school that has the largest amount of students despite of its location which is in a very rural area, Tongkang Pecah. I must say that the school is a little bit small for 699 students. However, this school did it better than I expected. This is because, not only the landscape of the school enchanced the aesthetic value of the school's environment but it also broaden the expectation of the school. The teachers were very fun to interact with as they were very welcoming. Besides, the students were very friendly and well-behaved as they seemed to not make any fuss during my five days at the school. The memories that I created in Sekolah Kebangsaan Sri Binjai was very worth it and I shall be very happy to teach in this school once I get posted. 

        When I first clocked in at 7:00 in the morning for my first day of school, I was a bit confused since the school was very busy with people going around here and there. The teachers and students seemed like they did not even have a chance to have their morning feed as they were very busy preparing for something. There were students who costumed as a lion and a tiger. They also dressed up in an appealing traditional attire. I thought, perhaps, they were going to do a performance. Then, I headed to the meeting room as we were asked to and not that I knew of I was going to bump into my old friend, Maria. I was so happy to see her and to undergo SBE together with her in the same school. In the meeting room, there were also her other three friends and I was so pleased to make new acquaintances. In the discussion, we were told that the school was having a price-giving ceremony for the students from pre-school  until year 6 students. I can certainly see what the overstretched people in the school were about. 

        The second we walked out of the meeting room, we were handed with a bouquet of flower. Not that I thought the bouquet was for me. Unfortunately, it was for the students. We helped the teachers and students in preparing the ceremony. We ran all over the school just to make sure everything was working perfectly without any slacking. As the ceremony started, my friends and I were asked to be in charge with the prize-giving. Even though it was indeed tiring for standing 3 hours straight, we did have fun. 

        And that was how my first day of SBE went. It is not that the other days were not interesting, but sometimes I did feel like my emotion was being provoked throughout my journey of my SBE. There was this one time when the two students were fighting at the back of the class while I was talking. The reason why there were throwing punches was because the boy was mad at his friend for taking someone's stuff. He asked his friend to put it back but he did not want to. It was pretty intense. As a tenderfoot, I was highly strung so I had to shout so that they would hold out an olive branch. 

        To summarise, I was very delighted to come to this school. Not only we were invited to many kinds of banquets that served delectable food, we were also given so many helps from teachers so that we could complete our coursework on time. I definitely loved to work with my mentor, Miss Azliza as she was so helpful and fun to be around. Her humor was so immaculate, we guffawed every time. 



students!!! >_<



dulang girl moment ¯\_( ͡❛ ͜Κ– ͡❛)_/¯


Comments

  1. Waaah! your SBE experience really brings out the best in you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Very creative writing style!! Love it!😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pic of dulang girl... Great experience for your 5 days journey ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing !! This is masterpiece of writing. I can understand the emotions expressed by the author through this writing. Hopefully I can be a great Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, this brings me back to our moment together! I love how you express your emotions here, totally relatable πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow very inspiring! Would love to have that memory as well 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. great writing! would love to read more in the future <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great one bihah! love your photos too :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. wholesomeee experience 😍

    ReplyDelete
  10. So memorable! You're going to cherish the moments forever !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment